Code of Conduct
Your submission to On_Culture…
- must be original work, and material from other sources and websites must be cited accordingly,
- cannot infringe anyone else’s rights, including copyright. Existing articles, news reports, music, video clips and other copyright material will generally need the explicit permission of the relevant copyright owners,
- cannot contain unlawful or objectionable content nor involve disruptive, offensive or abusive behavior. Material that is unlawful, harassing, threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, abusive, hateful, inflammatory, profane, racially, sexually, or religiously offensive is unacceptable,
- cannot promote or assist unlawful acts,
- cannot involve flooding (repeated posting of comments), spamming (posting of the same or similar content in more than one discussion) or advertising. All advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, junk mail and any other forms of commercial solicitation are prohibited.
Every manuscript submitted to On_Culture is screened by the plagiarism detection software Turnitin.
The Editorial Team holds the right to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any contribution in whole or in part that breaches the Code of Conduct.